Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rubbish Tuesday #40

Went for a visit with my son in Franklin, TN last week. This cannon is on the square/roundabout in downtown. I have another shot without the school bus, but I kind of liked this one.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in the fun.

My idea was to have a place to post 'old things'. Anything old
and/or deteriorating such as, but not limited to, old houses, barns, outbuildings, old cars, rusty things, antiques, interesting junk, or it can be something in pristine condition, but just old. 

 
1. Link to a post featuring photos of something old.
2. Link back to Rubbish by Roan in your post.
3. As time allows, visit other participants and comment on their posts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


17 comments:

Pix said...

I am still trying to make it to Franklin! I like the shot with the bus!

Suburban Girl said...

I like the bus as a backdrop too.

Tanya Breese said...

darn, missed it today, i'll join in next week!

sonia a. mascaro said...

I also like the photo with the bus.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

The bus adds interest - I like it when photos happen like that.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love it with the school bus behind! It gives it a colorful background and looks like art!

Diana said...

The bus really makes the canon stand out--great shot, and thanks for hosting :)

Linda Kay said...

I agree with you that the bus looks great in the shot of the cannon.

Jackie McGuinness said...

We all agree that the shot with the school bus is great!

Stephanie said...

Like the yellow backdrop to Cannon.

betty-NZ said...

I think I concur with the others! Did you get my email?

A Colorful World said...

Really nice cannon...love it!

Tarang Sinha said...

Dear Roan,

t is not necessary to publish this comment. I am writing to you to ask a favour. I had even sent you a mail regarding this but haven't received any reply yet. I am not sure if you'd recognise me. I am a blogger. Few years back, I had blogged about dream and your comment took me by surprise, pleasant though. This is the link http://tarangsinha.blogspot.in/2012/03/dream-girl.html


I am planning to write an article on dreams. Although, it's at very nascent stage, I was wondering if you'd be able to get in touch when/if I need your inputs regarding that article.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you so much for your time!
Best wishes
Tarang.

Gillian Olson said...

Great "old" picture! the orange bus in the background makes the shot even better.

Rose said...

I think the yellow of the bus helps make the cannon pop out from the background.

Shweta said...

Bus adds colour and life to the photograph. nice shot!

Marsha said...

We love Franklin!